Search This Blog

Followers

Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Different Parking Spot

First 2:  clouds over the Organ Mountains
I got Mr. Frio back on the trail this morning, and to make sure his jumps into or out of the CR-V weren't too strenuous I parked on the side of the upper flatland road near the junction with LDR-A.

Then we did a slightly abbreviated hike down the arroyo that parallels the dirt road, across the east/west trail to Right Branch Arroyo and up that arroyo and back out to the upper flatland road.

During the trek I saw no limp in Frio's right front leg.  I'm holding off playing ball with him for a few more days to see how his progress endures; needless to say he is not a happy camper.


Willow and Frio

Soaptree Yuccas and the Organ Mountains

Clouds over the Organs again

Willow and Frio in Right Branch Arroyo

I see a smiling face with a third eye

Soaptree in Right Branch Arroyo

Soaptree and the Organs

 

1 comment:

Dr. K said...

I can really see that smiling face with the third eye.

Views from the Grand View

Sacramentos We did the Grand View Trail this morning, surprised that nobody else was there on a Sunday morning.  We hiked the entire first l...