Search This Blog

Followers

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

It Looks Like Rain

It was so heavily overcast this morning that we had to drive over to the trailhead at Tortugas Mountain with our headlights on.  We did our entire hike under the same cloud cover.  I thought it would be cleared up by now (early afternoon), but it still looks as if it could rain at any minute.  Oddly, we have only a 10% chance of precipitation.  Later today the winds are supposed to kick up, so the clouds will probably take a hike then.




3 comments:

Dr. K said...

Beautiful desert landscapes.

Caroline said...

Beautiful photos. I miss the desert already!

packrat said...

Thank you Dr. K and Caroline.

:)

Metatarsalgia Hike

Willow taking a break Dr. K, Willow and I took our regular hike this morning despite my aching feet.  I seem to have all the symptoms of met...