| Centennial High School and the Dona Ana Mountains |
| Can't wait to get into the sun |
| Bedrock exposed by running water |
| Done with bushwhacking for now |
| Straight shot back into the high foothills |
| Centennial High School and the Dona Ana Mountains |
| Can't wait to get into the sun |
| Bedrock exposed by running water |
| Done with bushwhacking for now |
| Straight shot back into the high foothills |
Say's Phoebe with bed hair Dr. K, Willow and I did a regular hike this morning on a pleasant start to the day, weather wise; sunny in th...
2 comments:
At first, I thought the bedrock exposed by running water was snow!
We only allowed leashed pets to walk with their human companions on the trails in my preserve because many people simply are intimidated by dogs--friendly or not.
I like the photo with the trail heading into the foothills.
Post a Comment