Search This Blog

Followers

Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Chores Galore

When will they get rid of the rest of these rocks?
Becca and I did our normal hike west of Tortugas Mountain this morning and, owing to the fact that it's Tuesday, and I generally run errands on Tuesdays, we didn't lengthen the hike even a jot (or an iota for that matter).  After our return I had to make shopping stops at Target and Albertsons, return home just in time for lunch, drive Ms. Daisy on a short jaunt afterward, and then go back to bathe Becca.  Dr. K participated in this latter venture.  Now Becca is all clean and fluffy and ready for holiday visitations.
Banana Yucca

Strawberry Hedgehog Cactus

In the upper foothills

Sparrow of Finch?

Long way to Bishop Cap

Long way to Bishop Cap (color)

1 comment:

Dr. K said...

Both of those photos looking out on Bishop's Cap are nice. I especially like the black-and-white one.

Metatarsalgia Hike

Willow taking a break Dr. K, Willow and I took our regular hike this morning despite my aching feet.  I seem to have all the symptoms of met...