Search This Blog

Followers

Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Cloudy Mountains

Anvil cloud over the Robledos
A bit chilly when Frio, Willow and I set off on our morning trek today.  Gloves would have come in handy (yuck, yuck), but I wouldn't have needed an ear band.

Rain seemed a possibility while we were out there, but it never came.  Heelers were most enchanted by the scents they happened upon during our outing; I was amazed by the clouds over the mountains, and took far too many photos.

We got in a decent amount of exercise during our explorations, and all three of us were highly satisfied when the trek came to an end.

Ocotillos and the Doña Ana Mountains

This & next 2:  Ocotillos



This & next:  clouds over the Robledos


Doña Ana Mountains

Robledos

Down LDR-A

Soaptree and the cloudy Organs

Heelers on LDR-A

Tortugas and the Organs

The rest:  cloudy Organ Mountains










 

1 comment:

Dr. K said...

It was really hard for me to choose my favorite image because all of them are gorgeous. But I've finally decided that my favorite is your 4th photo (the Ocotillos against the sky).

Metatarsalgia Hike

Willow taking a break Dr. K, Willow and I took our regular hike this morning despite my aching feet.  I seem to have all the symptoms of met...