Search This Blog

Followers

Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Arroyo Over Road

Nuclear family
Dr. K, Willow, Frio and I did a normal hike on a beautiful late October morning:  40F at start, light breeze and brilliant sunshine.

When we were about midway up Right Branch Arroyo on our way out I let Willow and Frio off lead for a short distance, whistling them back and giving them treats several times.  Both were very well behaved.

 Dr. K and I are hoping for more signs of progress from our two wild Heelers.


Pretty purple Prickly Pear pad

Frio and Willow

Toward the Organs on the east/west cross trail

This & next:  Frio and Willow in LDR-A arroyo


Faxon Yuccas

This & next:  autumn leaves on an Ocotillo


Light reflection masquerading as moon over the mountain

Sinuous hills and mountains

This & next:  distant views of Tortugas and the Organs


Golden Crownbeard on our property

Last 2:  Kate's petunias


 

1 comment:

Dr. K said...

I really like that last photo of the Petunia. I hope they keep on blossoming!

Low Country and then High

This & next:  Pyrrhuloxia (aka Desert Cardinal) Willow and I did our regular hike this morning, returning afterward to finish packing fo...