Search This Blog

Followers

Saturday, October 29, 2022

Cinema Saturday

First 2:  views from LDR-A arroyo
Dr. K, Willow, Frio and I did our regular hike on a pleasant late-October morning, temperature about 40F, plenty of sunshine and no wind.

I let the Heelers off lead in Right Branch Arroyo, and I made several videos of their behavior, which was all good.  As Dr. K said, "They're really treat oriented."

After our outing Dr. K left for a three-hour training session at the county government center; she's volunteered to be a poll worker for the upcoming election.  I'm proud of her for making that commitment.


This & next:  fall colors on an Ocotillo


Willow and Frio

 

1 comment:

Dr. K said...

Nice photos of the Ocotillo leaves.

The Low High Country

Morning sky Dr. K, Willow and I did our regular hike this morning, headed back home and finished packing for our trip to the high country, w...