Search This Blog

Followers

Wednesday, December 7, 2022

A Bit Before the Rain

This & next:  washboard clouds
Dr. K, Willow, Frio and I were able to get in a regular hike before the rain started this morning.  Heelers were very good, as was Dr. K.  I misbehaved a little.

It felt chilly in the desert because, even though there was no breeze, clouds blocked the sun.  We got some good exercise today, but we were happy when the outing came to an end.


Yucca and the Organs

I believe these are Altostratus undulatus clouds

Frio and Willow headed down LDR-A

Picacho and environs

Heelers with Dr. K

It would begin raining shortly after our trek

Willow and Frio

Desert Sumac

 

1 comment:

Dr. K said...

I like that last photo of the Desert Sumac.

Hike First Shop Later

1st 2:  Western Kingbird ( Tyrannus verticalis) Regular hike for Dr. K, Willow and me this morning.  We saw a Western Kingbird, a Swainson&#...