Search This Blog

Followers

Friday, December 16, 2022

Warmer Yet Colder

Way up in the left branch
Even though it was warmer this morning (32F) than yesterday's 26F a persistent breeze, often freshening into wind, made it feel far colder than the temperature indicated.
Picacho

Poster Edge X (meh)
The four of us did our normal hike nonetheless, although the idea of shortening it entered my mind a few times.  Willow and Frio were having such fun, though, it only seemed right to complete the trek.
The Os

Distant shot of Tortugas and the Organs

Organ Mountains

Ocotillos on the hill west of the right branch

I'm looking through you

 

1 comment:

Dr. K said...

"I'm Looking Through You" is a beautiful photo (and song).

Metatarsalgia Hike

Willow taking a break Dr. K, Willow and I took our regular hike this morning despite my aching feet.  I seem to have all the symptoms of met...