Search This Blog

Followers

Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Brrrrrr!

Organ Mountains
26F when Frio, Willow and I set off this morning; Dr. K stayed back in the warm comfort of home today.

We did our usual trek, and I was thankful that there was no wind or breeze, and that the sun shone brightly in a clear blue sky.  Otherwise we'd have been really cold.  Nevertheless I kept my ear band and gloves on for the entire hike.

Got some good exercise in today and managed not to freeze our patooties.

Soaptree Yucca in LDR-A arroyo

Tortugas and the Organs

This & next:  Willow and Frio


Hill, Tortugas and a sliver of Organs

Last 2:  Frio and Willow


 

1 comment:

Dr. K said...

Nice photos of Frio and Willow. They're always on the alert.

Low Country and then High

This & next:  Pyrrhuloxia (aka Desert Cardinal) Willow and I did our regular hike this morning, returning afterward to finish packing fo...