Search This Blog

Followers

Saturday, December 24, 2022

Awfully Cold Start

First 5:  Hot air ballooning in 23F weather
19F when we awoke this morning, 23F when we started our hike.  Surprised to see a hot air balloon out there early, but no wind allowed for safe ballooning, I guess.

There was a slight breeze at times, which contributed to the cold; nevertheless we did a full trek today.

Took a long ride after our outing, driving a little further away from normal stomping grounds to get a look at different neighborhoods.





View from the left branch

Frio and Willow

Looking north down the right branch

Tortugas and the Organ Mountains

Frio, Willow, Dr. K

 

1 comment:

Dr. K said...

I like the photos of the hot air balloon, especially the third one.

Metatarsalgia Hike

Willow taking a break Dr. K, Willow and I took our regular hike this morning despite my aching feet.  I seem to have all the symptoms of met...