Search This Blog

Followers

Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Solo With Heelers

1st 2:  Vistas from LDR-A arroyo
Dr. K went shopping this morning, and I went on a hike with the Heelers.  We followed our usual route, and both Frio and Willow were very well behaved.

The temp when we started off was 31F, but it didn't feel freezing.  The sun shone brightly and there was nary a breeze to be had.  I never donned gloves nor my earband.

We didn't see anybody out there until we had scaled the hill west of Right Branch Arroyo, and then I spotted a guy walking up the south side of Tellbrook Road.  Heelers never saw him.


B&W Organs X

Frio and Willow

Ballet

Heelers

This & next:  Willow and Frio


The long view

Homes on the range

Frio and Willow

This & next:  Soaptree Yucca stalks and Soaptree


ACDs

Organ Mountains

 

1 comment:

Dr. K said...

My favorite photo here is the third shot of the Heelers. I can never get enough photos of our doggies. Lovely photos of the desert and sky as well.

The Wilster and Me

Organ Mountains from Baylor Canyon Road We had to wait for a plumber from Sun City Plumbing to change out the hose bib next to the garage; f...