Search This Blog

Followers

Friday, November 3, 2023

Warming Again

From LDR-A arroyo
44F at the start of our hike this morning, plenty of sunshine and no breeze.  I wore only a vest beneath my Marmot PreCip, which I wouldn't have gotten away with a few days ago.

We followed our normal route today; I wasn't in the bushwhacking mood.  At the beginning of the trek we saw the Basset people crossing the desert slightly north of the Tellbrook Arroyo.  It doesn't seem as if they descended LDR-A because Willow didn't go bonkers picking up Basset hound scent as we went down the road.

This & next:  same view, different zoom


Follow the leader (Willow)

Frio (looking half awake) and Willow

 

1 comment:

Dr. K said...

I really like the photo you call Follow the Leader.

Cholla Surprise

Black-chinned Hummingbird We had a good, semi-long hike this morning, adding distance by doing a bit of bushwhacking over to the saddle sout...