Search This Blog

Followers

Saturday, June 28, 2014

First Post New Desktop

This is my first post using my new Dell desktop computer.  My other computer (Dr. K called it my "jalopy")  was on it's very last leg, crash dumping and scanning discs for errors almost everyday.  I've only had this one hooked up for a day, and already I'm enjoying its benefits:  faster, quieter, huge memory (it's using 100% of its mental capacity); and the wide-screen monitor (fully HD capable) is a hell of an improvement over my old one, which had begun to flicker like a silent movie.


How to get really dusty

3 comments:

JACQUELINE said...


God, just how old was that PC? Mine have packed it in long before the screen got the flickers.

packrat said...

It was old, Jacqui! It had been using a walker (zimmer-frame) for years.

:)

Dr. K said...

Let's hope the new computer lasts as long as the jalopy.

Bad Day All Around

Rest in peace, best male heeler ever.  Our beloved Frio The first thing we did this morning was to take Frio to the vet to put him out of hi...