Search This Blog

Followers

Thursday, November 28, 2019

Turkey Day Rainout

This and the next:  raindrops on Tree Cholla fruit
As the blog title suggests, I wasn't able to get out for a Thanksgiving Day hike this morning due to the constant rain we've been having for the past day-and-a-half.  I thought, perhaps, I might be able to get out for a spell this afternoon, but it's still raining.  My hope is this system will roll out of here by tomorrow so I can resume my daily ritual of trekking in the northern Chihuahuan Desert.
#2

Golden Barrel Cactus

A very wet Desert Willow tree

1 comment:

Dr. K said...

I like the shiny raindrops on the tree cholla fruit.

Grand Old Grand View Trail

Early morning moon Willow got an early morning surprise today; when we came back down the drive after her constitutional we stopped at the p...