Search This Blog

Followers

Monday, November 28, 2022

Again With Two Friends

View from LDR-A arroyo
Because one of Dr. K's feet is hurting badly the Heelers and I did another threesome hike this morning.  Dr. K may have to consult a foot doctor about her aching paw.

Willow, Frio and I did the usual trek, and it felt quite cold when we started off:  35F with a chilly breeze.  For most of the outing clouds only permitted milky sunlight to shine through.

I did remove my gloves at about the midway point of the hike, which always makes taking photos and handing out treats much easier.

Tortugas and the Organs

Leafless Ocotillo

Hill west of the Organs

Frio and Willow

Soaptree Yucca leaves fencing

Willow and Frio

Sinuous hills and mountain

The long view of Tortugas and the Organs

 

1 comment:

Dr. K said...

I love the photo of the Soaptree Yucca leaves. It really does look like fencing.

Low Country and then High

This & next:  Pyrrhuloxia (aka Desert Cardinal) Willow and I did our regular hike this morning, returning afterward to finish packing fo...