Search This Blog

Followers

Monday, March 20, 2023

Back We Are

Sacramento Mountains yesterday
Dr. K, Willow, Frio and I did our usual desert hike this morning, back from the Sacramento Mountains.  I didn't do a blog post yesterday because I was bushed when we got home.

A tad chilly while we were out there today:  44F with a cool breeze.  I didn't feel cold, but I wish I'd brought my gloves to wear.

Although there was a white SUV parked near the Tellbrook/Sonoma Ranch corner lot we didn't see anybody during our exploration.

The "O"s

The usual morning hike

Haze near the Organs

This & next:  wild sky


Frio and Willow

That scene

This & next:  Old Curved Bill


Tortugas and the Organs

 

1 comment:

Dr. K said...

Nice photo of the beautiful Sacramento Mountains. But it's also good to be here in the lower desert.

The Low High Country

Morning sky Dr. K, Willow and I did our regular hike this morning, headed back home and finished packing for our trip to the high country, w...