Search This Blog

Followers

Friday, March 10, 2023

Headed for 80

Faxon Yucca
It was warm in the desert when Dr. K, Willow, Frio and I set off on our morning hike.  Good thing I wore only my lightweight Marmot PreCip over regular hiking clothes because it felt almost hot by the time we finished the trek today.

At the start of our outing we spotted two people bushwhacking across the desert from east to west just north of us; they had two white dogs with them.  We may have seen these hikers and canines before.

After the hike we took a ride to look at a house Dr. K wanted me to see; it was an interesting, modernistic structure which didn't particularly appeal to either of us.

Torrey Yucca

Frio and Willow

Willow and Frio

Assorted rocks

Rays X

 

1 comment:

Dr. K said...

I like the composition of the image of the Faxon Yucca.

Hump Day Hawk

Tortugas and the Organs We got a fairly early start this morning so it wasn't hot at all:  62F.  The cloud cover helped the temperature ...