Search This Blog

Followers

Sunday, June 23, 2024

Sunday Heater

This & next:  Soaptree Yucca seed pod
Hot and humid out there during our morning hike.  Dr. K, Willow and I did the usual route without adding distance.

We saw six other hikers going up and down LDR-A; three were dressed in camouflage outfits (perhaps ROTC members) and three wore everyday clothes.  We waved to each other at one point.

After the trek I took a quick shower and went to Albertsons to do my half of the weekly grocery shopping.


This & next:  Willow in the shadow of her favorite yucca


Distant hikers

Tortugas and the Organs

 

1 comment:

Dr. K said...

I like that close-up of the Soaptree Yucca pod.

Hummer Redux

All hummer pics: 3 different Rufous females or young males Dr. K, Willow and I did our usual hike this morning spending an inordinate amount...