Search This Blog

Followers

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Heading for the 70s

I never donned my gloves this morning, and I had to remove my vest halfway through our hike.  There was almost no wind, and the temperature felt as if it was soaring toward the lower 70s.  I know better than to allow myself to get Spring Fever this early, but it sure was nice out there today.  We ran into Jimmy, who was headed down from the mountain crest, and the three of us hiked back to the Sunset Parking area together.  Becca was happy to see her buddy, but soon lost in smell as she explored all the different scents in the desert.





1 comment:

Dr. K said...

I am loving this weather.

The Wilster and Me

Organ Mountains from Baylor Canyon Road We had to wait for a plumber from Sun City Plumbing to change out the hose bib next to the garage; f...