Search This Blog

Followers

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Invierno, Otra Vez (Winter, Again)

Forging ahead of the pack
It was 21 F when I took Becca out to do her business this morning.  It was 29 F when Dr. K, Becca and I set off on the Grandview Trail.  And, for the fifth day in a row, we ran into nobody else out hiking.  I felt pretty certain that today (Sunday) we'd see other outdoor enthusiasts, but I was wrong.  I think we may have entered the Twilight Zone.  We're back in the lower desert now, having spent a relaxing spring break in the high country.  We really hated leaving the mountains, but what can you do?
Coming?

PolarPlus pullover, black windbreaker, down vest, gloves, and fur

1 comment:

Dr. K said...

It was so nice to enjoy the solitude of the mountains.

Metatarsalgia Hike

Willow taking a break Dr. K, Willow and I took our regular hike this morning despite my aching feet.  I seem to have all the symptoms of met...