Search This Blog

Followers

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Missed Opportunity

Poor shot of rapidly-moving Coyote
Just as Becca and I started out this morning a Coyote flashed across the trail ahead of us about twenty feet away.  It paused in the desert as I fumbled to whip my FujiFilm camera out of its case.  The Coyote wasn't waiting until I got my camera out; it was waiting for two other companions:  another female and a large male.  They were moving so fast all I could do was point my camera and shoot wildly, the result of which is the awful image of the second female.
Torrey Yucca

A pause to reconnoiter

On the squiggly trail

Deep dip through a mountainside arroyo

Mr. Tacoma making his way across a desert road

What grade would you give this landscape?  Look closely

Mr. Curved-Bill Thrasher

1 comment:

Dr. K said...

It's interesting to see how the light is different now that we're on daylight savings time.

Hump Day Hawk

Tortugas and the Organs We got a fairly early start this morning so it wasn't hot at all:  62F.  The cloud cover helped the temperature ...