Search This Blog

Followers

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Abbreviated Provision-Day Hike

I had to cut this morning's hike a little short because I had several errors to run:  pick up a bleeder-line kit at Home Depot, then grocery shopping at both Target and Albertson's.  When I got home from shopping, after putting all the groceries away, I had to get up on the roof to work on the evaporative cooler again, successfully installing a new bleeder line.  I use a 50-foot section of line, which I then feed into various hoses around our property in order to use the bleed-off water on our plants.


4 comments:

Tonia said...

Great photography, Rob!

Scott said...

Becca might get dizzy if she follows the line of the trail in that second image, Packrat!

packrat said...

Tonia! Thank you.

:)

packrat said...

That's quite a squiggly-line trail, isn't it, Scott?

The Low High Country

Morning sky Dr. K, Willow and I did our regular hike this morning, headed back home and finished packing for our trip to the high country, w...