Search This Blog

Followers

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Atchoo, Day Two

Dr. K, Becca and I did an early-morning hike on Tortugas's west side.  For me the trek was a miserable one.  For the second day in a row I pretty much did nothing but sneeze every few minutes.  Dr. K said she felt a little allergic to whatever was out there, but most of her suffering stemmed from having to listen to me wheezing and sneezing.  Becca didn't sneeze once.  She is one of these dogs, though, who sneezes when she gets really excited.  Perhaps I was just really excited about our hike, but didn't realize it.


3 comments:

Dr. K said...

Feel better soon, Packrat.

Scott said...

I finally had to take an antihistamine last night; I couldn't stand it any longer. And, as expected, Kali kicked me to the spare bed in another room (because of my snoring)! But, the drug sure helped.

packrat said...

I, too, had to take an antihistamine, Scott, but I took it at around noon because I was suffering so badly. Fortunately, it had a carry-over effect, and I was perfectly fine on our outing this morning.

Friday Free-For-All

Soaptree Yucca at the side of LDR-A We got an early start this morning, but not as early as the Basset people and their hounds who we spotte...