Search This Blog

Followers

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Computer Enhancement

Every once in a while I get the urge to monkey around with the photos I take during our hikes, and I use some of the filters in my Photoshop software to enhance the images.  In the very first one there was a slight rainbow over the mountains, which translated interestingly (I think) in the image.  I used a slight impressionistic technique because that's one of my favorite styles in painting.  What helped this morning to make interesting contrast was the excellent light created by a various assortment of clouds.







3 comments:

JACQUELINE said...

Love that first photo. Very atmospheric.

Dr. K said...

That first photo does look otherworldly.

packrat said...

Thank you, Jacqui, and Dr. K. That photo does have an interesting quality to it.

Metatarsalgia Hike

Willow taking a break Dr. K, Willow and I took our regular hike this morning despite my aching feet.  I seem to have all the symptoms of met...