Search This Blog

Followers

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Dog Butts

Hiking from sunlight . . .
Becca and I ran into JC and Shaque, and after hiking with them a while we bumped into Jimmy, who was heading to the mountaintop.  Jimmy's outfit reminded me of the Marlboro Man, the iconic figure used to sell cigarettes to the American public years ago.  We all had a nice gab--dogs excepted--until I had to head out.  Dr. K and I needed to go shopping for supplies to take with us up to High Rolls tomorrow.  There's a chance for snow in the Sacramentos on Saturday; let's hope we don't get too much.
into shadow

Shaque and Becca

1 comment:

Dr. K said...

Even a quick hike is good for the soul.

Early Early Hike

Old Soaptree Yucca seed pod Because I had a 10 a.m. doctor's appointment today Dr. K, Willow and I got a very early start on our trek:  ...