Search This Blog

Followers

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Say You Want a Revolution?

Where Mr. Tacoma likes to park his truck
I refused to let the midterm-election fiasco ruin our hike this morning by putting it out of my mind; it never entered Becca's mind.  Lucky dog.  Unfortunately, I have the entire rest of the day to lament what is happening to this country.  Just one example of how people vote against their own self-interest.  Governor Sam Brownback has nearly bankrupt Kansas, and yet the good, unthinking electorate of the Sunflower State have voted him back into office.  Go figure.
Happy to be hiking on a cool morning (39 F)

Across the desert to the Organ Mountains

On the outer loop road

The distant Franklin Mountains

Devil's Claw

Try bushwhacking through here

Ripe "deer apples"

1 comment:

Dr. K said...

I'm glad you had a least a little respite from thinking about the election.

Metatarsalgia Hike

Willow taking a break Dr. K, Willow and I took our regular hike this morning despite my aching feet.  I seem to have all the symptoms of met...