Search This Blog

Followers

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Getting a Late Start

White-winged Doves on our fence
Because I had an 8:30 appointment to have my teeth cleaned this morning Becca and I got off to a late start.  We were on the trail by 10:00 however.  We saw JC's car at the trailhead, but never bumped into him.  We did cross paths with Gregg, who was coming down the road from the top of the mountain.  We hiked about three-fourths of a mile back to the cars with him.  He told me he's lived in LC for three years now, having moved here from Louisiana.
Sunlight is a bit brighter at 10:00 a.m.

A shade break already?

What of it?

Bishop Cap

Last night's storm brought a little snow to the Organ Mountains

2 comments:

Dr. K said...

I really like the line-up of doves on our fence.

Liz Tipping said...

I like the snow on the organ mountains photograph. It's actually interesting to see the road too!

Grand Old Grand View Trail

Early morning moon Willow got an early morning surprise today; when we came back down the drive after her constitutional we stopped at the p...