Search This Blog

Followers

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Poco Foto Giorno

At the start of the Crosscut Trail
Lots of thinking this morning, little photographing.  Other than
Becca I didn't see anything particularly worthy of a photo.  The weather was pleasant, though significantly cooler than yesterday.  Guess I shouldn't complain, though, considering what our poor countrypersons are experiencing back east.  If I heard correctly the Boston area has received 7' of snow in the past 30 days.  Yikes.  Another foot would set an all-time record.  The woman check-out clerk at Albertsons this morning said, "I don't know how those poor people back east cope with that bad weather."
Get a move on, dude

Fenced off study area (don't know what they're studying)

A favorite resting spot

Up the arroyo

No comments:

The Low High Country

Morning sky Dr. K, Willow and I did our regular hike this morning, headed back home and finished packing for our trip to the high country, w...