Search This Blog

Followers

Thursday, February 5, 2015

No Joke

I have to repeat this joke I heard yesterday, which really isn't a joke at all.  In my opinion it describes the kind of economic reality we're experiencing under our current oligarchy.  Or should I say "plutarchy"?

A capitalist, a working-class stiff and an immigrant are sitting at a table.  In front of them is a dozen cookies on a plate.  The capitalist immediately takes eleven cookies and says to the working-class stiff, "Watch out--that immigrant is here to take your share."




Cactus Wren redux

3 comments:

Dr. K said...

That joke is so true it's painful.

JACQUELINE said...

Ha ha, I've copied the joke for my fb page. I hope the edits on your ms are going well!

packrat said...

Thanks, Jacqui. I'm working hard on the revision, hoping to make it the best it can be.

:)

Metatarsalgia Hike

Willow taking a break Dr. K, Willow and I took our regular hike this morning despite my aching feet.  I seem to have all the symptoms of met...