Search This Blog

Followers

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Gorgeous Weather

Coming down from the mountain
I just got back from taking Becca on her afternoon drive; we call it "Driving Ms. Becca."  The weather is so beautiful that many people were outside walking the streets in various neighborhoods.  The weather for our hike this morning was perfect, and we got to talk with JC and Jimmy for a few minutes.  It was Jimmy who pointed behind me to the striking clouds over Tortugas Mountain.
Hightailing it across the high foothills

Beautiful morning

Red fruit of the Pencil Cholla (choy-ya)

That's why they call her "leader of the pack"

I suppose these could be Statocumulus clouds, but I don't know

1 comment:

Dr. K said...

Very interesting cloud formations.

Metatarsalgia Hike

Willow taking a break Dr. K, Willow and I took our regular hike this morning despite my aching feet.  I seem to have all the symptoms of met...