Search This Blog

Followers

Monday, October 5, 2015

Bridge Work--Delayed



I was supposed to have dental work done for a three-tooth bridge this morning at 8:30.  Dr. K had already left with Becca for a morning hike on the near side of Tortugas, and I was about to leave for the dentist's office when the phone rang.  They had to cancel my appointment because the dentist had to deal with an emergency situation.  I can't remember that ever happening to me before.  Now, after having the appointment on my mind for several weeks, I have to reschedule to have the work done sometime in the near future.

Because I didn't get to hike this morning--and therefore took no photographs--I'm posting an old hard-copy image of mine, which I scanned into my computer.  It's of a doe out in the Dripping Springs Natural Area, now a part of the Organ Mountains-Desert Peaks National Monument.

2 comments:

Dr. K said...

I've always liked this image--the colors are beautiful.

Scott said...

This is truly a beautiful image, Packrat. Good luck with the dentist--when you finally get to see him. Our dentist has had to cancel on Kali and me several times lately, usually because he's ill, so I don't find the situation that unusual.

Rim Trail Trek

Just starting off on Rim Trail 105 this morning We decided to drive to Sunspot and hike the Rim Trail which starts near the Apache Point tur...