Search This Blog

Followers

Friday, October 2, 2015

Not Much of Note

Just starting
As always I carried my FujiFilm camera along on our hike this morning, and as usual there wasn't much to see; but, as witnessed by my blog yesterday, you never know when something of interest will appear--and then I'm more than happy I've got my trusty photographic equipment ensconced in the camera case slung around my neck and shoulder.  It's almost like a part of my body now, so it doesn't irritate me as it did when I first started toting in around.
Cocky Cactus Wren

Same wren

Something's over there

And there

Mickey Mouse

I see a seal with a stick in its mouth

Soaptree Yucca, Tortugas Mountain and the Organs

Most Ocotillos are devoid of leaves

Another large Soaptree Yucca

Some Ocotillos have a few leaves left

We have to climb way up there

1 comment:

Dr. K said...

Instead of a seal, I see a sheepdog with a stick in its mouth.

Rim Trail Trek

Just starting off on Rim Trail 105 this morning We decided to drive to Sunspot and hike the Rim Trail which starts near the Apache Point tur...