Search This Blog

Followers

Thursday, December 5, 2019

A Little Warmth

This and the next 3:  sky at start
It felt a little chilly when I started off this morning, but it quickly warmed up; and it felt a bit humid when I removed the vest beneath my Marmot PreCip jacket.  By the time I returned to Whitey the CR-V I almost had begun to feel hot.

The sky was really dynamic in the northern Chihuahuan Desert today, as you can tell by the many sky photos I took.  Although I saw nobody in the outback where I spent the majority of my time I did run into my good friend Jimmy on the upper foothills trail on the way back.  He and I talked for a good while before heading in opposite directions.

On the way home I had to drive over to the Pan Am Center in order to mail a bill; that was the worst part of the morning--having to deal with the countless lunatics who never should have been issued a drivers license in the first place. :)



This and the next:  breaking into the sun


I see you seeing me

This and the next 2:  distant views of the mountains



This and the next 2:  focusing on yucca and sky



Little Soaptree

Barrel Cactus west of Tortugas

1 comment:

Dr. K said...

Pretty amazing photos of the sky and clouds. For some reason they remind of some of Van Gogh's paintings.

Grand Old Grand View Trail

Early morning moon Willow got an early morning surprise today; when we came back down the drive after her constitutional we stopped at the p...