Search This Blog

Followers

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

No Hike

Arroyo beside our property
After overdoing a trek yesterday and coughing all through the night I decided it would be best if I skipped this morning's hike, choosing instead to head to three destinations early:  Home Depot, Target and Alberstsons.  I accomplished all those tasks and was back home before 10:15.

Just before lunch I took a little stroll around our desert property and captured a few images.  Although the sun shone brightly in a cloud-dappled sky it was actually quite cold outside.  That's another reason I decided to pass on an early morning trek today.
This and the next 3:  our desert place




This and the rest:  Flamingo Flower (Anthurium) in our patio enclosure



1 comment:

Dr. K said...

Nice photos of the Flamingo Flower. Seems appropriate for the holiday season (which is just about over).

The Low High Country

Morning sky Dr. K, Willow and I did our regular hike this morning, headed back home and finished packing for our trip to the high country, w...