Search This Blog

Followers

Friday, September 23, 2022

Pre-Stress Test Hike

Headed up LDR
Dr. K, Willow, Frio and I did an extra-early hike this morning because my appointment for Part 1 of my nuclear stress test was at 10:30.  After the treadmill segment of the test I returned home to eat because I had fasted from 6 p.m. last night.

I had to return at 2 p.m. this afternoon for the second part of the test:  injection of radioactive dye and 6 1/2 minutes of heart imagining.  After that I returned home, feeling slightly pooped.

Pleased that I have the energy to do this blog post.

Looking south down LDR, LDR-A visible at left

Ocotillos and the Organs

Frio and Willow

Potrillos

Headed east in First Arroyo

 

1 comment:

Dr. K said...

I like the "Ocotillos and the Organs" image.

Before the Winds Came

Ocotillo blossoms We got a fairly early start this morning, saw the Basset people and their hounds while we descended LDR-A arroyo, saw a hu...