Search This Blog

Followers

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Being Spat Upon

I didn't realize how cold it was when we started off this morning, and I was underdressed, even though I wore my black Adidas windbreaker and long pants.  Then to add insult to injury Becca and I were spit upon by an angry dark sky.  It didn't last long, however, replaced by a bitingly-cold wind.  Nevertheless, we got in a nice hike before we returned home, packed up and headed to the high country--where we are now.  It's even colder up here in High Rolls--low 40s, overcast with a fierce wind.  Yipee!








1 comment:

Dr. K said...

Dynamic deep grey clouds.

The Low High Country

Morning sky Dr. K, Willow and I did our regular hike this morning, headed back home and finished packing for our trip to the high country, w...