Search This Blog

Followers

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Crown Me

Tortugas Mountain (left) and the Organ Mountains
I had to cut this morning's hike a little short so I could get to the dentist by 10:30.  I had to have a tooth crowned.  Yipee!

The first two photos here were taken yesterday when Becca and I went for a brief afternoon hike--something she's always lobbying for.  If I had scads of money I'd buy some land out in this section of the desert and build a modest "green" home here.
Tortugas Mountain from the far southwest

Enjoying an afternoon hike

On the high foothills trail this morning

1 comment:

Dr. K said...

Becca is one lucky dog.

Rim Trail Trek

Just starting off on Rim Trail 105 this morning We decided to drive to Sunspot and hike the Rim Trail which starts near the Apache Point tur...