Search This Blog

Followers

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Midweek Muddle

The "muddle" I refer to in the blog title is the state of mind I was in just after downloading my photos onto my computer.  The problem:  I used a "continuous" shooting function with which I was unfamiliar.on the FujiFilm FinePix S8200   As a result I got about sixty images all of the same scene.  This will teach me a valuable lesson:  do not use a function on the new camera until I have absolutely familiarized myself with it.



Add caption

A 40X shot of the single-dome observatory (you can see people near it)

Rain Lily seed pod

Senna flower



1 comment:

Dr. K said...

Beautiful close-ups of the butterfly.

Before the Winds Came

Ocotillo blossoms We got a fairly early start this morning, saw the Basset people and their hounds while we descended LDR-A arroyo, saw a hu...