Search This Blog

Followers

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Saturday Crowd

The weather was beautiful this morning; not surprising, then, to find a large number of outdoor enthusiasts enjoying the mountain.  What was surprising, though, was the number of people Becca and I bumped into during our trek.  This was, without doubt, the day in which we encountered the most outdoorspersons.  Only one was really irritating:  a woman talking loudly on her cell phone while walking with--but not paying attention to--her three dogs.  Fortunately, the dogs seemed well behaved.  That's more than I can say for the woman who was laughing so loudly I had to bite my tongue in order to avoid saying anything to her. 








1 comment:

Dr. K said...

Becca must have been on high alert due to all of the people.

The Low High Country

Morning sky Dr. K, Willow and I did our regular hike this morning, headed back home and finished packing for our trip to the high country, w...