Search This Blog

Followers

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Day of Thanks

Lone yucca
Day 2 using the new camera, and I'm still fiddling with new features.  I've used several settings with which I'm not familiar, and I'm uncertain about the results.  I did try the Pop Color feature in the Advanced Settings, but I'll probably not use it again.  I bought a monopod/hiking stick for the new camera because it's got a 50X optical zoom, but the long-range shots I've taken so far have all been out of focus.  It's really hard to hold a camera steady using that telescopic range.  More experimentation required.
Becca's thankful for being out on a beautiful morning

Nice sky

Star of the show

Potrillo Mountains

Alfred Hitchcock impersonation

I'm looking through you

High foothills

Naked Ocotillos

Barrel Cactus

Same Barrel Cactus using the Pop Color feature on the new camera

Patch of blue

Same image using the Pop Color feature

Organ Mountains

1 comment:

Dr. K said...

I am thankful for those 2 close-up photos of Becca.

Metatarsalgia Hike

Willow taking a break Dr. K, Willow and I took our regular hike this morning despite my aching feet.  I seem to have all the symptoms of met...