Search This Blog

Followers

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Crowded Mountain

Still blooming
It was really crowded on the mountain today; I suspect it had to do with the University of New Mexico fans who are in town for the game against New Mexico State tonight.  One guy we ran into asked if he was on the right trail to go around Tortugas Mountain.  "Just keep going left?" he said.  I said, "Right."  It occurred to me later that he might have misinterpreted my response, and he's still circling the wrong way out in the desert.

Noble hound


1 comment:

Dr. K said...

Hopefully that man found his way down the mountain. Nice photo of the flowers.

Low Country and then High

This & next:  Pyrrhuloxia (aka Desert Cardinal) Willow and I did our regular hike this morning, returning afterward to finish packing fo...