Search This Blog

Followers

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Lost in Thought

Becca in the shadow of a Torrey Yucca
I always hate it when I do what I did today on our hike.  Instead of being in the here-and-now and enjoying our desert sojourn I was mulling over a political discussion I was involved in concerning the upcoming presidential election.  Thinking of what I might have said or might say in "this" or "that " instance really devalued the hike.  I'm going to try really hard to prevent that in the future, to stay grounded in the "now" moment.
The Yucca

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Becca is always in the "now" moment, smart dog that she is!

packrat said...

That's right, Caroline, and right "now" she's having a nice snooze!

Grand Old Grand View Trail

Early morning moon Willow got an early morning surprise today; when we came back down the drive after her constitutional we stopped at the p...