| Two women hikers ahead of us n the foothills |
| Into the sunlight |
| Much-needed break |
| The long and winding road |
| Noble hound pose |
| Shadows come and go |
| Dirt road into the city |
| Two women hikers ahead of us n the foothills |
| Into the sunlight |
| Much-needed break |
| The long and winding road |
| Noble hound pose |
| Shadows come and go |
| Dirt road into the city |
Say's Phoebe with bed hair Dr. K, Willow and I did a regular hike this morning on a pleasant start to the day, weather wise; sunny in th...
2 comments:
"Dirt Road into the City" would make a good painting.
Beautiful hues of blue in those pics.
(I'll have to wait awhile before I visit again - the snakes and gunfire gave me another grey hair. Watch out!!!)
Post a Comment