Search This Blog

Followers

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Another Hot One

Skygazing
It was unusually warm this morning when Becca and I took off for a moderately-long hike around Tortugas Mountain.  We didn't encounter any hikers on the trail, but the lineman school area was the most crowded I've ever seen it.  In this poor economy it seems that students are eager to get training in what will provide for a steady job with good income.  I'm guessing about the income, but it seems to me pay is probably pretty good for skilled lineman.  I guess I could contact Glen Campbell.  (Just Googled Lineman pay scale.  Darned good money.

One way up the mountain

Becca watching students at the lineman school

Most of the Ocotillos are leafless now

3 comments:

Dr. K said...

Packrat, I knew you would manage at least one Glen Campbell joke.

Scott said...

Packrat: Where are you? Three days without a post! Que pasa?

packrat said...

Just got back from western PA and eastern OH, Scott. Thanks for asking.

:)

Metatarsalgia Hike

Willow taking a break Dr. K, Willow and I took our regular hike this morning despite my aching feet.  I seem to have all the symptoms of met...