Search This Blog

Followers

Monday, October 31, 2016

Paso del Norte

Down the single-track
Shortened the hike a little this morning because I had to drive down to El Paso for an appointment with my eye doctor.  Freeway congestion down that way has gotten incredibly bad due to constant road construction.  We like the people at University Vision Centre a lot, but having to drive down I-10 to Paso del Norte has got Dr. K and I thinking seriously about finding a new eye doctor here in The City of the Crosses.
Lots of interesting grasses

Buckwheat

Making love or war?

Into the sun

All tapped out

Getting way ahead of the pack

Sandy break

A little west of Tortugas

Can't decide which way to grow

Fall color comes to the Unicorn Plant

Paperflower

The best explorer

Yucca flowers and guests

1 comment:

Dr. K said...

I really like the photo "all tapped out"--interesting image.

The Low High Country

Morning sky Dr. K, Willow and I did our regular hike this morning, headed back home and finished packing for our trip to the high country, w...