Search This Blog

Followers

Thursday, January 20, 2022

A Bit Gloomy

Headed down LDR-A
There was a slight chance of rain when Willow, Frio and I set off this morning, but we made it through the entire trek without even getting sprinkled on.  Now (just after 1 p.m.) it's very sunny.

We did our normal hike, with a slight modification; I cut short our excursion up Left Branch Arroyo because--owing to the gloomy weather--I wasn't in a mood to stay out too long.

Heelers were a bit rowdy today, but manageable; they did drive me a bit batty as they kept crossing leads in their efforts to pick up various scents.  When they behave in that manner I always feel like an inept puppet master.

Morning light

Clouds over the mountains

How long?

LDR-A

Heelers

Organ Mountains

This & next 3:  heading up Left Branch Arroyo




Sky to the south

On a ridge

This & next:  Frio and Willow heading down Left Branch


View of the hazy Organs

 

1 comment:

Dr. K said...

I really like the pink-ish colors of the mountains in the image you called Morning Light.

Metatarsalgia Hike

Willow taking a break Dr. K, Willow and I took our regular hike this morning despite my aching feet.  I seem to have all the symptoms of met...