Search This Blog

Followers

Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Wednesday Waddle

Leafed-out Ocotillo
Pretty hot when Dr. K, Willow, Frio and I started off on our morning hike.  We did our usual route and saw nobody else out enjoying the desert.

We took three or four shade breaks along the way, and today weren't plagued by an overabundance of ants.

After the trek we drove over to the PanAm Center to mail a few bills.

This & next 2:  Soaptree Yuccas



Another leafed-out Ocotillo

This & next:  Ocotillo flowers


Whitethorn Acacia

Two leafed-out Ocotillos

This & next:  Willow and Frio


This & next:  Soaptree Yuccas across the desert


Shade break for the "O"s

 

1 comment:

Dr. K said...

Beautiful images of the Ocotillo flower. I especially like the first one.

Rain Switch Up

1st 3:  clouds over the Organs During a break in the rain early this morning I took Willow into the arroyo beside our house to do her busine...