Search This Blog

Followers

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Lost in Thought

Becca near a Mesquite tree on our property
I was so preoccupied on our hike around Tortugas Mountain today that I actually forgot to take any photos.  This has happened only a few times in the past.  To make up for my mental lapse I snapped some images around our place in the Chihuahuan Desert when I took Becca out for her midday hike up the arroyo.
The large arroyo that runs next to our place

Becca on the arroyo bank

At home in the desert

3 comments:

Scott said...

You've photographed the arroyo before, but never the house. Looks like a very nice place, Packrat.

packrat said...

Thanks, Scott. The house is comfortable; the best part is its natural setting.

Dr. K said...

I'm glad the election went our way!

The Low High Country

Morning sky Dr. K, Willow and I did our regular hike this morning, headed back home and finished packing for our trip to the high country, w...