Search This Blog

Followers

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Dos Dias Mas

Happy hiking look
Just two days left in my Amazon Kindle Scout campaign to convince Jeff Bezos to publish my comic novel, "The Unholy Ghostwriter."  So--all of you loyal followers--please contact any friends of yours who have an Amazon account and convince them to visit and nominate my book at the following link:

https://kindlescout.amazon.com/p/2HMW1E43A1B8P

Guilty grass-eating expression

Lunar phase

Computer-altered moon

Were you eating grass?

"Who--me?"

1 comment:

Dr. K said...

All in all, Becca is pretty good about not eating grass.

I hope you get 500 looks at your book, Packrat!

Before the Winds Came

Ocotillo blossoms We got a fairly early start this morning, saw the Basset people and their hounds while we descended LDR-A arroyo, saw a hu...